Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

BELIEVER


Resultado de imagen para believer by imagine dragons imagesResultado de imagen para believer by imagine dragons images

Hodor Regular


Resultado de imagen para believer by imagine dragons images



The song Believer by the band Imagine Dragons was released in January 2017. 

His singer, Dan Reynolds, has struggled with a lot of health problems that led him to depression. He wrote this song to show people his attitude about adversity and beliefs. 

In an interview he said "This song explains my realization that emotional pain I faced the last few years actually helped me progress to this healthier mental space - that adversity truly  is what helps you become a believer in yourself."   

Let's wacth this powerful-brand video!






And now, click HERE to work with it!


Further practise: Answer:


  1. Why does the singer say "First thing first"? Why are these three words important for the meaning of the song?
  2. Explain the meaning of these words
  • "I was broken from my young age"
  • "Seeing the beauty through the . . . / Pain!"
  • "You made me a, you made me a believer, believer."
  • "I let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain..."
  • "I was choking in the crowd."
  • "Inhibited, limited."

And now personal opinion:
  1. Which is the best way to deal with adversity?
  2. Which is the final message of the song?

You can continue working with the song and... Lyrics Training! Click HERE.

Resultado de imagen para That's all for now


Resultado de imagen para have a hopeful day

No comments:

Post a Comment