And now, click HERE to work with it!
Further practise: Answer:
- Why does the singer say "First thing first"? Why are these three words important for the meaning of the song?
- Explain the meaning of these words
- "I was broken from my young age"
- "Seeing the beauty through the . . . / Pain!"
- "You made me a, you made me a believer, believer."
- "I let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain..."
- "I was choking in the crowd."
- "Inhibited, limited."
- Which is the best way to deal with adversity?
- Which is the final message of the song?