Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

PAINT IT BLACK

                                               Found my way out Regular



Jeepers Regular  is a song by the English rock band The Rolling Stones, released as a single in 1966. The song became The Rolling Stones' third nunmber one hit single in the US and sixth in the UK. Since its initial release, the song has remained influential along the time.  

Lately, it has become the soundtrack of the movie The Last Witch Hunter starring Vin Diesel. This is a beat-heavy, passionate and haunting version of the classic covered by pop star Ciara

Directed by Breck Eiser, The Last Witch Hunter performs Vin Diesel as the immortal titular witch hunter, as well as Rose Leslie, Isaach De Bankolé, Elijah Wood and Michael Caine.

And now...  Jeepers Regular


Watch the video and pay attention to the lyrics:





Jeepers Regular

Answer the following questions about the song. If you need the lyrics, click HERE.


  1. Does the song have a pessimistic or optimistic view of the world? Account on your answer.
  2. What colour does the singer want everything to turn to?
  3. What do you think the song is about?
  4. What season of the year is it? How do you know?
  5. Explain these words from different stanzas of the song. In your opinion, what do they represent? Account on your answers.
     * "I see a line of cars and they're all painted black. With flowers and          my love both never to come back." 
     * "I could not foresse this thing happening to you."
     * "I have to turn my head until my darkness goes."
     * "Like a newborn baby it just happens everyday."
     * "I look inside myself and see my heart is black."
     * "I see my red door, I must have it painted black."
     * "Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts."
     * "No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue."
     * "I want to see the sun blotted out from the sky."


What is this - some kind of joke? Regular

Click HERE if you want to watch the trailer of Jeepers Regular.




                                           Jeepers Regular

No comments:

Post a Comment