No Money is a song by the Swedish duo Galantis. It was released in 2016 as the lead single from their upcoming second studio album.
The song music video features a girl -in full Galantis face paint, no less- tackling a bully situation with a bunch of lost boys. At the near end she takes on her nemesis in a fierce dance battle.
Let's watch this amazing video.
Now click HERE to work with the song!
In your opinion:
- Why do the girl and the boys paint their faces?
- Why do they choose a firebird? What does it mean?
- Should she face that situation to be better? Why? Why not?
- What could we do if we suffered from a bullying situation?
To continue working with the song while watching the video, let's move to .
Click HERE to watch it and fill in the blanks.
A WebQuest is an inquiry-oriented lesson format in which most or all the information that learnears work with comes from the web.
It is distinguished from other internet-based research by four characteristics:
- It is classroom-based.
- It emphasizes higher-order thinking (such as analysis, creativity, or criticism) rather than just acquiring information.
- The teacher preselects the sources, students cannot get web information from anywhere.
- Most WebQuest are pair or group work.